Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Gotta love this propaganda!
    I know my account is quite small, but I haven't recieved a single hit in at least 2 weeks, if Foxes were being used as a "meatshield" I'm pretty sure I'd be taking hits.

I'm honestly quite saddened because I'm not getting hit. Please fix this?

2. [​IMG]

Melissa, make me fly!!

3. Say please! :lol:

4. Melissa can anyone even hit you? Why even comment?

For that matter why even bother hitting foxes? You were all naked and potless when we left you last time and there isn't much to take still.

5. Why Melissa no have equipment? 
    I would soo like to see Apoc/ZAFT war merge with iG/LR war... MASSIVE WAR!!! Strips would be soo much bigger/faster.  One can dream.

6. Seeing that I can hit others that are on the opposing side, I'd assume they can hit back. And don't try and tell me I'd pay bad, because attacking should not be about the pay.

7. Latest runner from BH is _-God-_. As of today. And this is my main.

8. Melissa i cant hit you im not very big at all....which means not many people CAN hit you

9. Not into ebs.. I dunno. This account is only from April 2012.

10. Well Pin, If you look at your stats you will see why. I can hit 4 mil combined, you're slightly larger than that.

11. Melissa you are a ally less ps with nothing to take. In addition you would pay crap for the few of us that could hit you. That is assuming you are enough of a moron to leave gold out. (I believe it) you also are too small to contribute to any strips so you are irrelevant.

That makes it even more fitting that you are in foxes.  Enjoy your green name. Otherwise no one would even know you exist.

12. Maybe Regs or LR can build up one of the many Alts they use to post the forums, then attack me with it? 

13. Please tell my why a spy build should have allies out?

14. For bfa and MP ?

15. You shouldn't.  I'm just saying there is nothing to take. Should we scout you just for the joy of succeeding scouts? I fail to see the point of giving you any attention.

16. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snowwww ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

17. Umm... Melissa, why would anyone hit you? You can't do anything... Not are you relevant. Nice green name...

18. Well, I'd assume you are hitting players to get a message across during a war?

19. DTW :mrgreen:

20. You'd assume wrong. Pull your head out of your ass.