iG Civil War ... Again!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ralphie, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Why can Fox is be able to speak orgasmic when I cannot say orgasmic?

This is not land of the free home in the brave?

2. Keep on topic

3. Yea pay attention to Ralphie please.. He joined that war for attention and he is gonna get it :oops:

4. @ fox. You boasted about being top in EB's, so anything you now utter is invalid.

5. If Fox really meant that... Lol.
    •"300 successful steals".
    •Thunderclan Strips :lol:
    •Top in EB plunder list.
    Actually, the last one isn't too bad for a Pure Spy, unless you're in a shitty clan, which you're not.

6. I feel like nobody got Foxs post. It's a remake of some crappypasta, she did a decent job.

7. I understood it. Was funny. I didnt get why everyone took it so serious though.

8. Ok rusted.. Here's some creativity for you and tact.. (Which, incidentally, co-existing on a RPG game doesent mean I need tact, or creativity) you are but a fleeting moment of average in a sea of piss poor.

Don't tell me who to be aware of dear, I swear to you, you won't find me accessing then kaws filter. I use words that your toothless-sister-humping-hillbillie self can't even spell.

Willie - arse holes or assholes (one of them
    Is a bypass)

'Arsehole'

noun

the anus.

You kicked me right in the arsehole!

9. Well this thread makes iG look great...

10.  Has no one yet realised fox was trolling?
    Sweet Jesus.

11. Being a pure spy instantly makes you a fail farmer.

VAL

12. Wow....this is a bit disappointing this thread.... I thought that it was going to be serious but it looks like a Laurel and Hardy comedy sketch

13. Hmm I do believe this is cause to be kicked from iG.  always were a dumbfuck

14. Aahh....Ty....someone from iG who is actually a warrior and fights hard unlike Tara Von Munchhausen.....love her posts....believe it...half it and half it again...then your somewhere near the truth

15. This is a joke thread intended for the members of iG... Anyone taking this seriously about my pure spy build really has a lot to learn about KaW and a lot to learn about having a laugh.

iG CC is an array of "who's getting fail scouted". Since this thread I have actually been hit around 100-150 times. Which was the soul intention of this thread.

If you all want an informative thread then I might just have to satisfy your craving at a later date 

Almost 3000 views.

16.  ******* hilarious

17. Not really

18. I believe your target is no longer in WiT/WiG Tara......i suppose that is how real iG warriors fight.....sneak around in shadows assis...scouting and then go cry on their banner when they get hit the same way.....your ego and self importance is remarkable

19. Ralphie if you have to constantly remind people that this is a joke thread then I guess that makes this a fail.. Much like how you are a fail.

You should stop and think before you make a thread and don't just say whatever pops into the ol' noodle.

I think its time for Tara to take you back to Boystown because you are definitely in over your head here.. Tara was probably not the best person to be responsible for someone like you anyway.

20. What's the crap coming out of your mouth Spartacus? First of all, Ty isn't iG. Second, you're correct that my target is no longer in -WiG- or -WiT-....and?? She can request a cf if she would like me to stop, otherwise I've got her bent over nicely  and will continue to burn her sdp every single day until I accept a requested cf or get terribly bored. THAT'S how a true iG warrior fights - something you know nothing of and will never know of, so don't preach to me about anything iG.