iG Civil War ... Again!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ralphie, Jul 15, 2013.

1. You know there once was a time that I was actually interested and gave two hooting toots about other people's incoming..

The way I see it is if you've got enough time to post crap threads about a war I couldent give a toss about then your not actually putting effort in the war your whining about.

2. Ralphie always talked a lot and never did much

3. I always talk a lot, pretty damn obvious but well spotted 

And LadyC any time 

4. LOL. I can't believe anyone has the nerve to talk down to Ralphie. If you don't know him you seriously suck.

5. Oh look,an attention seeking loud mouth pure spy.How original and brave you must be.

6. What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you pathetic worm? I’ll have you know I came out top of the list on my clan's last EB and I’ve been involved in numerous secret strips on Thunderclan and I have over 300 confirmed steals. I am trained in advanced ally trading and I’m the top plunder bearer in the entire leaderboard. You are nothing to me but just another noob. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across my alliance and your allies are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom. You’re ******* done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my troops. Not only am I extensively trained in verbal warfare, but I have access to the entire bank of YAFI and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this app, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* done, kiddo.

7. Mel, you're in the same alliance . Relax

8. HAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Fox looks like he's blown a fuse :?

10. My last post was @Ralph....but I will immediately cf to faux.

11. Pretty intense Ralph :p

12. Lmfaonow that's funny right there.

13. Mel your too funny, hope your well

14. Of course you will Dark 

15. Look at Tara trying to find some scraps on this noob thread

16. Aww look at party. Butting his nose in another thread that's got nothing to do with him. 

17. 1.1k Views 

I've been pinned since making this thread, now which clan is pinning me? Can't be WiG

18. Why was this made?