if you war against umbrella corps beware

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oarknot, Oct 18, 2013.

1. I've warred in ToC before, I can't see any perms doing that. Maybe overzealous guest or someone who didn't get to war trying to cause problems out of spite

2. Sorry bout that UBK it was unknown to any of us that spartan did that he thought it was good tactics but doesnt change anything in war u pay the same with money out or fully banked, nothin but respect to UBK from TuC my alt wared with u guys the end of season one and as wc and founder of TuC i learned how to war from UBK and apologize for our members action

3. It isn't cheating it is a smart tactic (if it was intentional) to strip people before the war so they have gold to ad to your sides plunder.

It was a simple thing that every one should lok and for

4. Pussies just fight

5. Lol..... U guys thinking your actually warring makes me laugh

Wait until us big groups of osw kings finish with each other all you BFE

6. Il finish later...........

7. Nick-Lololololol TuC taking a page outta our book on another note

Lvl 50 rancor :cool:

8. OP there is no rules in osw. But there are coward tactics and respectful tactics.

9. Im thinking some of yalls might be making your comments based on UC/ZAFT osw just to clear this up we are NOT part of any osw at the moment we are TUC not UC not in a osw with ZAFT fix the thread to The Umbrella Corp. out of respect to the UC/ZAFT osw....

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!

10. That opens the HS to be hit by attack builds + shift the focus.

11. Wait.. UC hiring allies at start of EE ? Underhand tactics? Making enemy hit for less plunder or stopping to hire another ally for mp? Surely not.. Wonder if ZAFT do that at start of EE? They are the bullies aren't they...? Hmmm. Take note people , watch, listen and make your own choices ... Which is worse, the "monster" most people say is evil, or the "angry mob" of townsfolk led by ignorant angry people that TELL you to kill the monster.

Their own actions will tell the truth.

Think!

12. What???

Anyway, read this:

13. Thanks potato
    Glad some people read posts

14. Here's my guess at what's happening. ONLY a guess as I kind of skimmed your membership. You're top guy is a pretty large player, but then, the second largest is actually kind of small. Your total strength is quite small if that second guy is anywhere near the top guy on your roster. I war with Ancient Prestige and that build, in a 29 member war roster would probably rank somewhere around 18th and would probably be the last player before you hit our GHT's. It would be more helpful if you gave us more info on what your roster looked like from top cs, middle and low.

15. could a mod edit that last message of mine? wrong thread.

16. I don't think it was cowardly, I think it would take a big ole set of Brass balls for someone to do that, If it's not cowardly to tear down your build and make Guild hansels for EE war, it's dang sure not cowardly to strip someone to gain an edge. Like a guild hansel player told me, if it's legal and works, add it to the play book. Course you better be prepared for some "extra curricular activity" afterwards. Stupid? Maybe, depending on clan. Cowardly? No.

17. @Page 2 Apology

[​IMG]