if you merc wars. stay clear of this clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Lol Rouge

2. Rouge if you can prove it I'd be more then happy to help.

3. Just hv ss lol

4. I i abused you?  I havent touched u moron

5. There you go that's abuse right there.

Grrrrr

6. Lol since this turned out to be a thread for posting people who needs to be pinned, I want to add 1 xD his name is onesy, and he started farming me and had his clan members do so as well, only cause I made a topic on forum about if I should stay gh or use my 1.3t on towers and probably not be able to war cause of the roster stacking issue - he read it as I had 1.3t out (obviously I had it banked) and started farming me until I agreed on his stupid cf terms, which was apologize to him on forum, post lyrics for my little teacup, hire all his allies and agree to never go back to my home clan.
    So all of you awesome people, standing up for those that get abused - onesy needs to be pinned
    <3 u joey, kaw needs more people like you :D xxx

7. Dats funny dat is

8. Las..those are the best cf terms ever...have to post my little teacup...

9. Well the others arent xD

10. He cant control you. Do your own thing

11. Huh I know bond.

12. It was a boring war against you guys panda the least they could have done was fight back. I mean it was a very one sided matchup but they could have stood there ground. It is boring pinning inactives and having little incoming. I prefer even if it is a one sided match, The side on the dissadvantage fight then you can say you at least gave it your all.

13. Such cries
    Much buthert
    So noob
    Anti support
    Amaze wow

14. Chubby can I have my pies back?

15. Thank you for telling us this OP, I will make sure to stay away from this clan when mercing wars. Although I don't like to merc wars often, when I do; I will make sure no to join this clan :)

And Joey - please don't hurt me!

16. Well apparently elite's grandpa Just died!( look at my wall)
    My condolences.....glad it took only half a day to come back to kaw all normal. And of course he died during match up. And he's all great now that he's back at playing. Yes, YES! Glad you're all better now!!

We might have a health hazard with thjs game.
    I remember all the inactives in season 2. People lost whole families in a matter of days. Oh well.

17. We warred against them. Felt bad. Owner = dumb.