if u give me a clan, i will give u a whole new world

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *O00OO0IIlllII (01), Jul 21, 2012.

1. Will you hold my hand as you show me the new world?

2. Lies! The world belongs to
    Professor Choas!!!

[​IMG]

3. Oh please protect me i could use your protection and guidance to this new world. Are gas prices cheaper there by chance? I need to fill up

4. All you scrubs threatening to farm the OP like you're hot ****, shut the **** up. It's almost as pitiful as him asking for the help.

5. Lmao.
    You are protector?? Because your previous post you are begging for help!!

6. Why does everyone bump threads like this to ask for a lock?

Not trying to flame anyone, just honestly curious the thinking behind it.

I can understand all the trolls but i just don't get the rest.

7. Wow... Noob wants a noob clan to offer noob protection to vets... Too original

8. Op oh help me I'm gettin farmed and here is your clan to help me
    (shiver shiver) I only have a few day until I don't won't have anymore money left do invite me in your new world and we can solve this farming business together...

9. Read the clan owner guide and go fail elsewhere

10. So if I give you a clan tht i pay 25bil for your'll give me protection?? seems your other thread looks like you can't protect yourself

11. That* dang small keys

12. I will give you my alts, although i require payment in advance*

*I, nor anyone else can guarntee the sucess of this exchange, nor if you will actually recieve the clan or not after payment of the world is recieved. After payment is recieved it is most likely that you will be punished to rot in the deepest cave known to man while the Murphs clan seieze control of the planet, therefor becoming the superior forces of the planet MURPHS FOR LIFE

13. To the DUNGEON with you :mrgreen:

14. [​IMG]

15. well if the person is strong enough to buy a clan without nobs then they wont need your protection

16. btw
    i doubt u have 9 billion gold