if kaw was to shutdown

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RenamedJack, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On a side note: last week before GAW/FC closed, they deactivated our ability to silence players, so spamming, bypassing, etc just about anything goes in the last week of KAW

2.  true since every bc account had the same damn stats . I was on laoda's butt. Mr "I'm retired banner until u hit me then I cry"  Rock still loves u laoda

3. Id go outside and see that my neeborn baby boy is now 7 years old...check in at work and claim i was in rehab all this time...then i guess id look amd see if the wife still lives here or of i have to now find a new wife.

4. Hey devs, if kaw does ever shut down can you give everyone unlimited nobs, we'll all have so much fun.

5. Incorrect

Edit: I don't know what I'm talking about

6. 100% this

7. Declare war on everyone shut down hte clans find way to keep contact of friends. Then pull some epic trolls and pranks

8. I'm pretty sure the HTE clans would shut themselves down if KaW was being cancelled. :lol:

9. Even though this threads premise is based on a hypothetical, It's certainly not a amusing subject in the spirit of this game and for that reason I am locking.

For those naysayers, this is ATA's crown jewel. They will NEVER shut it down. Who knows what sexy content 2016 holds for Kaw. Can't wait and see! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.