if kaw was to shutdown

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RenamedJack, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same

2. KAW is still doing well enough financially (from what i know) so that it won't have to shut down any time soon however I don't know all the overheads the company may have so who knows maybe kaw barely makes a penny (which I doubt)

I would just continue to do what I still do. Hit idiots and go through my friends list and find ways to keep in touch.

3. Zeth.
    Do not ever, ever, mention Jumanji.
    That was scarring nightmare fuel.

4. If it ever happened they should make all land and buildings free, give everyone 500 Xtals, and force everyone into a week long war between 2 massive armies.

5. I would solve all the worlds problems. Or play FarmVille

6. It won't, so this hypothetical is a fantasy.

7. Look on the bright side! If devs shut down KaW people would finally use there support email spamming them on how there all idiots.

8. I'd go wipe the dust off my ps2 and play it again

9. I would have more Fallout 4 time

10. LOL that was me, I used up 500 speakers and was just spamming. The mods didn't care because none of them where mods anymore  and everyone was unsilenced/unbanned I think

11. Best of :lol:

12. Redstar will cry if kaw shut down as he invested the most. Hope kaw will shut down soon.

13. Good luck with that if it happens! Probably the funniest and most memorable last moment of kawing I guess!

14. Would be a bottless war week.

15. haha

16. For those asking for money back is funny if Kaw was to shut down they would be dry of money can't pay what they don't have when u spend money on this app u know at the very end it's all lost. However Kaw is no where near shutting down unless something big happens that takes a huge fix for Devs or players mass quit  as long as the money is here it will stay up  but when it comes to an end I would get other methods to reach all my friends outside of Kaw 

17. The beard was Wizardly Length.

18. Same thing I did when ATA gave notice of Future Combat's impedending closure - drop all my allies and Volley myself up as high as I could, then ss myself as the Most Valuable ally in KAW lol sadly, I might make Top 50 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.