idiot monkey in iw clan heedless marauders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iiillliiiillliillii, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Re: EE MOLE

He resetted himself. Only coward do that. He made that account to get early christmas gift.

2. war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

M0NKEY_D_DRAGON :twisted: (operment clan) had an alt in our clan (monkeysjdjdjf :evil: ) he resetted and left after war he was spamming our cc all the time there was no way on tracking this war or have any steps wc could take about it, we not got any decent fight . after all we lost. we had great war players i want to say ty to them in this post as well.

3. Re: EE MOLE

Doesn't this dude cry every time he loses?

4. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

srry if its maybe not so good writen but i do my best.

5. Re: EE MOLE

He never won I think. I put my pity on him.

6. Re: EE MOLE

This is the point exactly right here.

You sign up to Indy, this is the risk you take. Don't like it? Ca them or make them your perm farm.

I like indies despite the ******* idiots, and just remember, for every Indy you win, those idiots are probably in the otherside.
    Swings and roundabouts 

7. Re: EE MOLE

Exactly lol

8. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

I still dont know who is his main. lol. But, probably devs could track his IP and know who is his main in other clan.

9. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

I actually wanted to read a 16th thread about this, thanks

10. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

11. Re: EE MOLE

Keep the fair play. If he is in other side, I think other side would do the same too. Cheers. This doesnt matter he is in which side, but devs should do something about keeping-fair-play-on.

12. Re: EE MOLE

Shut up noob

13. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

Please mods just combine all of these threads. We actual get that yall are a little booty hurt but like the other million people it's an Indy war there will always be statless alt grow up to the bigger boy league

14. Re: EE MOLE

Yeah he cries hard lol

But he's only 12....

15. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

I think we wont stop until Devs says something about this. lol

16. Re: EE MOLE

I'm fairly sure you completely missed the point I was making, I wasn't even in this noob fest of a war either.

But thanks for making your completely irrelevant comment keep up the good work.

17. Re: EE MOLE

Do they have a perm war ban yet?

18. Re: EE MOLE

Unfortunately not, I think next time he's inactive he gets the 30 day ban.

19. Re: EE MOLE

Did I say you were in other side? I just said Devs should keep the fair play on. lol

20. Re: war of Heedless Marauders (mol)

Guess I found someone to dump troops on from my alts when I get home. Yay