Ideas....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Porygod, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Hey people! I'm trying to write a story, but I can't think of anything!  Post any ideas for characters and give me some tips, please. Thanks! 

2. Good job! Ok here is a character 2 start ya out:

Name: Dustin
    Weapon: double poison tipped daggers
    Personality: curious, secretive,
    Bio: Swift as the wind and quick as a shadow, Dustin is a rouge. His parents were killed by evil demons, and Dustin will get revenge...

Like it?

3. OMG! Thank you!

4. K cool got any insparation

5. TELL ME!

6. Do u have any ideas at all?

7. I wrote a small introduction but it's not very good....

8. Porygod just take a walk outside or something. It helps

9. Post it!!!

10. Write a story about a war between America and ______ but America is loosing

11. PLZ

12. No! It's pretty bad

13. Okay just ummmmm...... Read other fan fiction and get some ideas

14. Bad ideas lead to better ones, I might b able to give u a fresh idea that way. Please post it.

15. Ok I'll post it....

16. YAY

17. Ok here it is, It's short and not very good!: The sound of gunshots rung in my ears as I desperately ran forward. My hand groped for my genuine onyx dagger, but I knew I would be no match for the massive army behind me. More gunshots. Just ahead I could see a forest of thick-leaved mahogany trees. Maybe if I could make it into that forest I could lose my pursuers! I began to run faster, but it was too late. The leader of the army pursuing me strode up on horseback, cackled evilly and pointed his gun at my face. That's when I lost my third life.                                           "PORY!" I could recognize the snappy voice of my clan's leader anywhere. "Put down the video game and get out here!".

18. Hey is it medieval or modern

19. Look at my story idea