Ideas To Increase War Participation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lTlHlEl-lFlRlElEl-lSl-LION, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Your all ignoring the big issue - fact is there's only so many people who have the spare time AND are prepared too spend on crystals for war. You must realise that despite how many people 'talk a good fight' they're not necessarily prepared too spend on a free app, when there's no 100% guarantee its going too pay off in their favour. It takes a lot of time too war effectively, many can only do a couple of wars a week at best, yes real life does come first for most people. The war system is fundamentally flawed in that you have too war at any opportunity and spend real money. This sort of financial and time commitment is just not sustainable or realistic for most players. As its a requirement too war a lot for it too 'pay off' its not an option for an awful lot of players. If its not viable people won't do it no matter how much tinkering is done with match ups

2. I like where your head is at op. You're trying to help and I respect that. And I agree with you, I just don't know if this stuff would be best.

3. They need to set the times straight though. Most of the wars are at night.