Idea?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iNTeR___Psycho-Humper___MaSS, May 6, 2013.

1. i support cults idea also

2. It could still be potentially exploited by making a separate clan full of alts around the same size as the challenging clan. But regardless, great idea, i would love to see this idea or something like it put into effect in the near future.

3. Good point boss but for most people it would take time and money but there are some people with big enough accounts already to do this.

I wills try and think of a way to help limit that posible problem.

4. Support, but make it non-exploitable

5. That's gonna be a hard exploitie to fix

6. might be able to start the exploit plug by making a minimum size for any individual clan member to be counted towards the actual war roster of the clan.

Im thinking castle Level Lv3 and all low lands purchased with a minimum build set like T3 L3 and guilds L4.. Towers. Possibly even a loyalty achievement minimum or actions achievement even.

Ill add this. be a good idea to limit the size of the mith wins to make ewars more profitable an endeavor. This could help maintain the profit ata is getting from the ew system.

Should it be an option to pick traditional system war or a new system war in the war options?

7. Bump and support to all ideas added

8. Maybe you need to have 20-30 warring on either side.

9. But jas that would basically be turning it back towards EE.

I think the clans should get to set the number like 20-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 and so on. This would also stop the wars being like 27-56 or whatever.

10. Support this is a good idea

11. Support although i think i should be an entirely locked rooster. No dropping whatsoever.

[​IMG]

12. Not a bad idea.. It would help people actually use the rival clan button for once ;)