IDEA: War achievement to give access to ASW 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Maffis, Sep 24, 2012.

1. @maffs

Wait the number one clan can lose to a clan that is raked 500 an the bigger person can still lose the OSW... It doesn't matter what rank you are

Also there would e a section for them to strip in the war... The point of stopping is for the person strip the other person while they sleep.... No point for them stripping while they are up.

2. There is a forum thread under feedback Called:

Warrior ranking system

That dives into a system of ranking that handles many of these questions, but no matter what devs do some alternative war ranking apart from just stats needs to be implemented - Support

3. I agree with LP's idea.

4. @snowman
    As said, i'm no expert by far, but the clan declaring osw would already have done their homework, so would know the time zones, giving them the advantage for the 1st 48hrs.

5. The solution to this problem is simple. The way the participants for the ASW should be selected is by giving us KaW plyrs WAR STATS in our profile as well as the general win, loss, etc. Then use top ranked plyrs with highest war stats for
    The ASW.
    They could also attach a war rating per player based on these stats. Just my 2 cents.