Ichor Drops Unbalanced

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by George, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Lol, 7 years ago? That account looks like 1-2 days old

2. I like to save my bank account more than my bfa thank you.

"Hey look everybody let's make fun of this guy for not spending money and disagreeing with us"

3. When you think you have to spend bank to be bigger than you rip obviously not the brightest , must explain your opinion on this thread

4. Devs dun currrrrr

5. Dude I just got back into the game like 2 weeks ago, what are you on me for? When I left I met the stat reqs for all top 50 clans so when I reinstalled I was vvv surprised when I saw people with over 1bCS and equipment literally 100x more powerful than when I left.

6. Duuude look at JULES history. A 6 hour diabolical eb yielding 6k ichor. This whole thread is absolutely useless, bigs need to start being smarter about which ebs to do.

7. 1k an hour is bad rates. o_O

8. At 1k an hour, I'm pretty sure you reach the godforged eq with about 4.5 hours activity a day, which is less than 5 unloads, I wouldn't exactly call that bad rates...

However I do aggree that it's weird that someone a fraction of the size get's 10 times the drops

9. You'd be amazed at how long it can take. I average about 2k an hour when the ffa starts rolling in, and I'm still chilling on 3k shy of rank 6 legs.

These btb ffa clans, if they are getting items and xtals in, are hitting 3-5k an hour, easy.

10. The total cost for godforged is 67.6k I believe, at 1k an hour, that's 67.6 hours spread out over 14 days.

67.6/14 is about 4.8 hours a day at 1k an hour and you have yourself the godforged eq. Of course, this eq was not meant for everyone to have. All the other events in this series gave the godforged eq only to the top 10, so this is already an exception. It has to be tough, but with 1k an hour it should be pretty doable.

Now mind you I'm making more like 1k every 6-7 hours myself, but then again, I'm not expecting to reach the godforged eq

11. So i have done diabolical a few times. to get those good drops, you gotta xtal and pay money.

these small CS are getting huge x10 drops for just an unload or less on ebs than people get maxing out xtals

not sure which part of this you not quite getting lol

12. It's too much for the random alt to understand.

13. I have 5 year badge and 2k posts on forums. Stop trolling

14. Hes not bashing the age or amount of posts of you. Hes criticizing the size of your account.

15. A requirement of 100m cs to post on forums would be nice

16. More like an IQ of at least 100 would be the better option

17. I actually want to see you post tho

18. ggwp

19. You walked right into that one.

20. Wow this community has changed a lot from when toast, dilly, benny, shifter, Igrope, manbearpig, cor and others were around. Gg no re I guess.