ice moths are still not pvp!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheGalileoProject, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I'm in an osw clan since the first day I played KaW... This is more than three years ago and osw is dying. It won't die complety, yes.... But it lost a lot of fun with all those HTE and strip only wars. In my first osw nobody didn't even consider to upgrade unless fail stripped hard and now I see people growing more than 2m ca in an osw... I mean really? What's that. Not KaW.... Not osw....

2. I don't understand technical things, but I
    Can't imagine it would be a big stretch to simply increase the payout to successful hits a player makes from the battle list.

The developers haven't done this, which means they won't.

Kaws farmers and purists are the most vocal,
    But are by far a tiny minority of the player base.

Most of kaw enjoys growing their kingdoms and enjoying the community of clan ,
    Epic battles and other friendships.

That is modern kaw.

If it wasn't there would be no room for the continual expansion of lands, buildings, epic battles, equipment, etc

The developers, in their infinite wisdom have decided that it is better business to shape their game into a growth type game, leaving the small element of risk involved in amassing gold to the chance they may or may not get whacked by the few players that only play to fight.

The developers clearly don't want everyone belting each other for higher payouts, as it may decrease the amount of players that stick to the game long term.

3. EE wars are real PvP bonehead.

4. **** up Frog :L

5. Alison, I might not agree with you in many points, but this comment is great. It sums up everything... And it's sad devs don't give a **** about pvp...

6. Ee was a sort of attempt at PvP reward system with what kaw had in place already(mith system) but it's still a system based PvP with guidelines and rules and polluted wih low stat alts and build dropping kaw failures.
    It's not true PvP in the sense of osw and 1v1.

7. Let's all be honest ee was a poor attempt at pvp dye to 3 main points

1. Gh tuck over the ee war

2. Match ups wasnt the best
    (This point is arguable due to losers needing to pick something other than themselves for being a fail)

3. You can't not free pay ee you need to spend money removing a lot of plays even ee war

8. Devs are a joke they don't care about this game anymore it's made them the money they needed now it's just about how much more they can squeeze out before this becomes like fc or any other of there shitty games