ice moths are still not pvp!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheGalileoProject, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Ok... Again...
    When I read the comments, I thought I had overread something, because many said : "ooh yeah, pvp included when you hunt moths"
    Then I read the thread again, again and again, because I thought you get these moths for REAL pvp!
    I didn't know all of you think ee wars are real pvp things.. Ofc, you war somebody for 1-2 hours and hit other kingdoms, ok, it's good that this drops moths now!

But the real pvp is still not included.... And I wonder why? What's so hard about letting moths drop for smacking others a bit....
    Devs know what osw is, they know that a big amount of players are in an massive osw atm and it seems they really want to kill osws....

Again, I wonder why? "Because the game needs to develop?" That's not an argument... You kill your own game if you go on like that and it sucks. I seriously don't understand what's so bad about hitting other players in a game called :"Kingdoms at WAR"you see this!? WAR!
    Ee wars are ok, they are fun, but they are more or less expensive and you need the time for them which many don't have. Letting moths drop by multiplying the current ee level sounds cool for me aswell.
    There are many nice changes, but seriously, why don't you do anything with the battle list, pvp rewards or... Simply anything for the people who like pvp?
    Maybe you could create a 1 mith spell which you can use on other players, so they can't hit EBs for one entire day, that would be cool, but well... unreal.
    So... To end my rant, I would be really glad if you could explain it to the community and me.

I had no idea where to place it, so I chose "war", because pvp fits best to that topic.
    If it's wrong, feel free to move it

Apologizes for my poor knowledge of the English language, but I think everybody should get the point I'm making️

2. Give us 3 moths per bl hit!

3. I'm starting a protest on your thread

4. No moths from PvP is BS

5. if you read the thread were devs said they would include pvp in winter event, they said it was in chaos wars

6. I agree with pro FIX IT DEVS!!!!!!!

7. The kaw_admin did talk about that.
    As to when it'll happen, maybe in a couple of YEARS?...

8. Thanks devs btw, I already read that, but thanks:).
    A simple and nice small change would be moths dropping from pvp, not hard(I guess creating ee/chaos wars is much more work!) and serves the will of many people.

9. Read devs link I just read it and they r working on the overall layout of pvp drops but starting with the system war(rancor/chaos wars)
    And in mid-january (earliest ) mid - February they will have a good system set up so all pvp actions -BL included will drop something example: Ice moths

10. Oops my post is irrelevant now that u read link lol

11. Dude! EE wars are PvP. If BL hits gave moths, then I'll just keep farming my alt. . Use yer noggin.

12. ^^ Battle list hits are from the battle list.
    It would have been a nice installment to the game if they did drop from the bl. Oh well, but you devs better surprise us with a nice PvP update next year :)

13. @Lunar
    Click on the link kaw admin put on 1St page right under Op they have plans

14. 'Farm my alts' how is that much different to farming an eb? Never really got that argument. But the players who do actually hit other kingdoms will have the feature they've wanted for a long time. Seems simple to me 

15. Everyone who shows up on battle list are active and your stats

16. Then lock the battle list that you only have 15-25 possible targets to hit and only update it every 15 min or so... Farming alts --> fixed

17. @Kaw_Admin, YOU said back in NOVEMBER, that this event would be pvp only.

Thanks for the lie.

18. Too include Off System PVP**

19. Read Release Timeline in the News part of forums. There are steps in the PvP process and will not be completed until January or February of next year.