IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I'm trying to spare them some dignity..

2. Hi Isnok Army, I'm -Narwhal.

3. Ok ok. Fine. We can go with 12 hours I guess. I don't actually remember even being in osw with IA. I do however, remember seeing "cf on IA crybabies" in ca, when I logged back on. I never asked any questions, I had no idea who IA was at the time, I assumed it was a clan from invictus that requested a cf but evidently not.

Edit: I guess they annoyed someone here in LR and quickly learned that they made a mistake. Either that or they had enough on their plate at the time, without us. So they tried to work something out. I'm not trying to show any disrespect to them. Actually that's a lie, I don't really care. Regardless though, it seems like everyone else hates them ATM, I saw our name on the thread and couldn't resist posting.

4. 100% of supports are because they are afraid they'll get their asses handed to them.

So Support!

5. No support

6. #AnonhaveendedIA
    Nuff said

7. I thought op left IA because he was leaving KaW... He was active in eb just 2 hours ago, looks like he was just getting off the sinking ship that's IA while he could.

8. Well they did say it was a unique way to kaw. They get beat then they play dead, rename, quit then become active, remove banner, ask for cf, take credit for others work. What an army!

9. its the IA way

10. I think Cantonese just summarised this whole thread and the whole basis of IA pretty nicely.

11. Lock please, real issues sorted themselves out V

12. Why lock was a great recruitment thread and now truths are coming out and you want to lock. Thought u were quitting?

13. Hitting ebs and still here

14. R u back with IA now since you aren't leaving kaw

15. Lock per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.