i_love_to_farm_you lmao

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Bellemorte has good thread on mechanics fyi

2. Darmada why couldnt you be this active when I was hitting you

3. because that was during the week while Im busy, I'm just procrastinating on going to bed

4. You are dtw because you have no money out. A pure spy aka OSF can only be attacked if it has money out. But...if a pure soy has money out and he puts his spies below %10 he will be dtw for attacks. With large portions of money out...the less spies on the pure spy's bar...the less he will lose. Which is why when I would OPEN for my clan 2 yrs ago I would keep spies at 15-20% when I put cash out...or just pot drop.

/end verbal ownage

Leaving thread

ISS

Don't challenge the vets to mechanics

5. Lol cynder full of knowledge lol

6. Now explain the definition of vet.....

7. Someone who messes with animals now go bed

8. You mean Go to bed?
    o.o

9. Haha I like what u did with the putting an "e" in my name.. Ass lol and FINE sounds like a good idea 0.0

10. I don't understand mechanics so well. I just atk x-tal atk and that pretty much covers it. Bars and percentages and opens etc all fail miserably in the face of being super active and super committed to the fight imo

Support magoo

11. Soup Supports

12. Errrr I give up no inc and that's all I wanted was to get hit a few times and hell magoo u know I'm joking bro

13. Magoo please do not delete your wall, report it to feedback, and any supporters please feedback the devs about it. Again persoanl attacks to win a war is a cowardly act

14. I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU is banned

15. yes, he has used personal taunts and threats about players kids for 8 days now, now lets see if all that supported him wish to stop the attacks please, a war is unfair when played so dirty.