I wanna play a game 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Diab_Demise_MaCHiNE (01), Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love the way you clampets think, it makes me wanna cuch your cheeks lol

2.  your such a joke it's unreal
    You mouth off calling a female friend names I won't repeat ( with the find me in kofte lol) like that matters
    You then 1v1 her (she's half ur size) give up say your gonna teach me the art of war  drop your attack,allies and attack def towers build more spy defence towers and start fail scouting bh then wall post is it's not what u gain it's what others lose  your doing better job on yourself than we can be bothered too 

3. Oh look the lips stopped flapping, shocking lol

4. Oh Magoo, it's about time you came outta your mums skirt lol
    Fact 1 I Call who I like, What I like
    Fact 2 show Ss of my scouts, why would I need to
    Fact 3 your bint bored me when she stripped herself after 2 days
    Fact 4 you're a dumbass who ran to my clan when I started hitting back..... twice lol
    Fact 5 you're a dumbass
    Fact 6 you'll always be a dumbass
    Fact 7 I'm loving this
    Fact 8 can't think of anymore, except, oh yeah you're a dumbass. Lol

5. Apology accepted. Good luck in kaw

6. Oh yeah one more thing, I didn't increase my sd, I'm ps What would I gain from it, do you enjoy making yourself look stupid dumbass? Lol

7. Erdalio is pinning me like a madman lol, tell me again I don't bother you lol

8. Keep talking dd 

9. I stand by my word, come Monday morning I'll leave Him be, don't know why He's in your clan of wannabes lol

10. I will keep talking Magoo, What you gonna do? Oh that's right, nothing lol

11. Alt 1 in case you need the link

12. And alt 2, now you have no excuses for being as pathetic as you all are lol

13. In other words, you've nothing more to spout? Probably for the best noob :)

14. Hey if I shove my hand any further up you Butt my little puppet, will you sing for me? Lmao

15. Wow, I never knew Kotfe acted like this. It's kind of dissapointing.

16. God dam diablos will ya shut up. How many times you want to post consecutively.

17. Yup and they stay by them  sad isn't it

18. Bh alt by any chance? Lol Oh the politics of kaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.