:( I try every time hoping I'm unsilenced.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TankedTheMlLICIOUSMurderer, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Yayayaayayyaya

:(

2. No1curr

Yayayayayaya

3. Y u do dis? To me?

Btw you're dtw

4. You need a life, think of that silence as ATA telling you to go and get one.
    No one here cares about your stupid threads.

5. Big toughy, hiding behind Kotfe huh? Reaaallllll toooouuuggghhhh

So what you're implying is that once you're silenced by ata you should quit kaw because that's their way of saying to get a life? Do you know how stupid that sounds  so when you're silenced I'm gonna tell you it's ata way of telling you to get a life.

So tough, I bow down to you Mr. King of KaW.

6. That broken sword though lol

7. 1. How am I hiding behind kotfe?

2. I never said quit.

3. I won't get silenced.

4. Calling me tough when you're obviously a drop build alt because you can't hack the next cs brackets.. Hypocrisy?

8. IN B4 LOCK

...you know what a mod is about to come on this thread and say 

"Email support"

9. #1, if you weren't in Kotfe you wouldn't trash talk.

#2, you said it's a way of ata telling you to get a life? Are you saying to get a life for 1 day? Or 1 week or even 1 month? You're implying that I should quit, even if it's temporary just to get a life.

#3, you'd be surprised, I was silenced for spam but it was spam lol.

#4, get outta dtw.

10. They said I wouldn't be able to appeal my case :/ so their reply is invalid. More lols

11. Is tanked crying about someone who has a hammer staying dtw in event?  #tanked4noobof2k16

12. Lol, you were silenced for spam, YOU? No, I refuse to believe that.

I've been in kotfe 4 months, this many forum posts in that time? I don't think so. I've never been afraid to run my mouth a little, my clan is irrelavent.

Im taking part in the blitz, with a hammer and no spell, why on earth would I come out of dtw when I can get an extra stl per regen?

13. He's in an osw and hiding in pin, hitting people who aren't in OSW so he can reach 50 quivers and receive no inc from Cf or LR. Cool give me noob of 2k16 

14. @Rio, have you ever been involved in a real 1v1? Blitz doesn't count because YOURE always pinned. Are you SkinnyMinny's main?

15. No relevance to your previous statement of "get out of dtw" are you saying that those in osw shouldn't participate in pvp events? 

16. Haha, I would be proud to be skinnyminnys main, she has such a dirty mouth.

I haven't no, not really. Hydrashok tried it but he stopped hitting after 3 days.

Being in an osw doesn't restrict me from having the freedom to choose whether or not to take part in blitzes.

17. Just whip em out and measure em already boys. Jeez. So much chest puffing and smack talking.

18. You have every right to be in PvP blitz, but if you do, why not hit people on opposite side of osw instead of others who you know you will succeed on.

19. Either you're assuming that I'm not, or you're an alt of CF / LR and you're also assuming all your clan members are reporting inc.

And FYI, I've failed plenty of hits this blitz 