I suggest CF in The Great Merc War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luciak, Aug 4, 2013.

1. @-HellsAngel- look at laelyr's wall in comparison to any of the RPL leaders. There is an insurmountable amount of CF requests from RPL members. Compared to zero from ML. RPL will not win it seems they went into this OSW with a halfass plan that obviously isn't working.

Now overall RPL should just give up they've taken more losses than its worth to keep going.

2. Daaaaaammmn, that's alot....

My bad 

3. Really?

'The greatest service to KaW?'
    'The Great Merc War!'

This is a few droids with their 2 minutes in the sun.

Goodness me. This game is knackered.

4. CF? Right aftet RPL said that ML are a buch of noobs who like being rectally raided? And ML said the RPL put the special in 'totally ******* retarded'?

5. RPL also label ML as eb fairies. I'm yet to come across an RPL member with more than one piece of war equips. Go through ML you will find dozens

6. Mercs for eb you say?

[​IMG]

7. The great Swabia is at it again. Caused havoc yet?

8. This is not a thread to vote and predict the winner of the war.

This is a thread to attempt to make peace between ML and RPL

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")~Luc

9. That's the reason I made the clan that I'm in. But we are always flooded with requests and need a break sometimes. But then people say we're failing them. They don't get we have lives outside the game. Lol.

RaW Mercs HQ for life

10. This war makes you realize how much of kaw is eb noobs, they lose some mercs and suddenly there's chaos haha.

11. type this and it will come out as this

12. If you have to rely on Mercs more then once a week, you shouldn't be doing those EB's. either take the steps to make your clan better, or step it down some. Trying to end a war that your not a part of just because you can't beat a ghost is relatively selfish. Saving other clans butts is not their job. It's their choice.

13. Merc war ;) merc war is large scale war.

This is KaW not FC, wars here dont last years.

14. Why should they have a cf so you can get a eb payout??

Knowing lae i doubt there be a cf with another merc clan so let them fight the good fight!

ENOM

15. Its true dmo, this thread is pointless!

My advice to op is stick to warbeast till war is over!

ENOM

16. I remember when merc's helped in real wars and not eb's...

17. Im a merc, simple as that, if the coin is good, I'm good, EB no problem, war no problem, farming no problem, Ally hiring little problem I like my gold..

Mercs still Participate in wars, just gotta

Ask

around

18. Lol. IT'S A WAR GAME !!!

19. ML have never been afraid of war, they don't pick fights but don't take crap either. Respect all, fear no one !! Stay strong ML, kick ass !!

As for clans needing help ? Don't kaw beyond your means, help is not always available ! It's that simple.

Massive respect to Lae, as always. 