I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. ^ badass over here

2. I'm sorry thought this was a war game what's with all the comments how bout sides talk in newsfeed

3. These are the forums of a war game, where talking is what you do. It would be pretty boring without any talking.

4. Empowered vs Naomi

[​IMG]

5. Space balls!

6. Rick Moranis 

7. so what? they got outside funding, who cares? I have often bought allies to fund other people's strips with no real gain for myself, that does not mean they are calling in other hitters. May I also add that if they call back ISS perms then you are in OSW with them, they are your enemy whether in the clan or not. keep this for your wall rage and off the forums.

8. I remember tigerman300

9. Put in her tummy..ehhh

10. Smurf no one in your clan can even hit me so don't go there about people failing on you your whole clan fails on me nub don't make me join back in and slap your clan around again not like id get any inc back cuz you fail at life I never once banked still have gold out waiting to be hit

11. All of you of noobs!! Handover all coins!

12. Look at the clan history I'm in over over 450b in past 36 hours no inc haha

13. your a noob I.S.S and YOUR a noob too BKC

14. I want atleast one trillion from you all!!! PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO BIG DADDY!

15. Stfu kid gtfo rpl are noobs

16. Nice petty alt to troll forums NEXT?

17. SHUT THE FK UP EVIL FALLING!! HAHAHA! WHAT A NOOB

18. Idk this kid he been stalking me

19. Its not stalking its following..

20. Get out of this fourm kid I'm reporting u