I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Ain't hard to get inc. go get it and roll on. Quit wasting my time tho.

2. I trash talk every day u selfish moron. Its not enough. I want more

3. @Naomi thought you would PIN me? Wow you suck at pinning, kid. I already have your troops pinned 3times. What can you say about that, interferer? Think you could fill mr news up? That number is totally nothing.

4. Why did hop start with bck?

5. Hop you're pretty stupid to challenge Naomi

6. Hop, she's self pinning her troops

7. Look at his status 

8. XD. Fail at hop

9. U guys know who u all talking 2? Hop is a well known veteran around kaw. Mess with him n he'll pin yo ass

10. Hmm... I dont see her self pinning, I see myself pinning her over and over again. About to take 1bil away from her and her pots will explode. Haha, and im not making a dumb move to take her on, she doesnt seem as active as I thought. Sadly, im more active than her. :)

11. HOP you jumped up moron... 

12. @anarchy idk what you mean :eek:

13. In other words we look forward to your reset hop

14. Why isn't this thread locked yet?

15. This will be my last post until you cf. You sit here and talk a lot of **** but your clan dropped you. They dropped your ass after I ran bars on their sub and main clan. So keep talking. You must not know how Hansel work.

16. I've also been hitting these morons for a couple days.

Funny enough...they're always open
    5 active accounts? should be easy to keep down

17. Nobody wants to reset mey? Just y? Im a big mouth. Im a pest. Yet nobody threatens a reset. 

18. It's your feet. They're to salty.

Sorry

19. Naomi, according to ur last post above, they didnt drop me, I left my own clan so I can continue farming you :) lets see who will cry:) I already cfed in the first place, and I see you want to continue. Blame yourself, you started it, you end it.