I.S.S stripped me :(

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIllllIIIllllllIlIlIIlllIllII, May 15, 2013.

1. Why they strip you?

2. I'm hoping you didn't actually mean 2 mil..

3. Noob

4. He can't he 250 allies... He needs Hlbc...

5. Lol you do not need hlbc to have 250 allies.

6. If iss stripped u they had a reason i think you should buy somemore and let them do it again

7. Don't mean to burst your little fail troll bubble here. But an average low costing no stat ally is about 14k. 14k times 250 is 3.5 million. Over your claimed 2.3mil. Now take the true lowest value a massive 10k times 250. 2.5mil still above the supreme total of 2.3 mil.

I found this more annoying that funny... Fail troll spam is this.

8. Why did you only have 2 mill in allies in the first place? Did you get stripped before hand? :lol:

9. This just isn't funny after the last thread like this

10. Ive found allies worth 9k before so dont be hatin lol. And yes i did mean 2.3 mil. I sold all my allies yester day and banked. The 250 cheap ss llies was just a ploy to have some idiot bh douche waste his time. It was n iss douche instead. (Dark_silent_homo)-oops i mean shadow, wait no i dont lol. And yea it wasnt a full 250 cause some had sold. It was more like 234. Either way dummy sat there and hired them oneby one like a homo with nothing to do. If he had half a brain he wouldnt have wasted his time but its kinda like the tshirt you see that read back and front "How do you keep an idiot busy? Read other side" I was so tickled that i actually started replacing them as he was hiring them and needless to say the idiot kept reading my t-shirt. It went on for over an hour and probably another hour while i was enjoying a nice relaxing shower. Take care, hope i gave out many smiles and laughs. And to all the haters, im not gonna hate back because i realize that you needlessly hate on ppl cause your lives are so meaningless and empty, and im sorry. I hope one day someone gives a damn about you, but it wont start with me. ∞

11. Paragraphs...

12. I got bored after reading the first line now I'm going

13. Op. Last time I checked, it's possible to use an iPod while watching tv. It's also not quite proven that those without anything to do at a certain time, are actually 100% of the time homosexual. Generally, this had no effect on their homosexuality, if they ARE in fact homosexual.

Think before you post, dick head.

~Baddest Bad Broski Boi Diggy-Dawgy Dardy Bro, Come At Me I'm A Cool Kid, YO (ya dig??) -aka, SWoD.

14. I have a sticker on my hard hat that says no cry babies. I believe in that sticker

So you, my tearful friend are the funniest thing I've seen all morning..

15. Hey OP quit lying.
    No allies are worth 9k. Nor 9.5k nor 9750. Nor 9,999.
    Keep trying ya fail troll.

16. Allies can be worth that much :|

17. Drop a 10k ally.

18. Now check my ally Lithuania. 8.3 k I think it is.