I.S.S stripped 3 billion from me last night and i'm mad!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by McShaggin, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shag, that's an even bigger victory against you. They spent 3 bil stripping you, but you lost about 15 bil after your 75% loss from "burying the cash"

2. I bought attack pots :D The gift to myself that I don't have to sell back. And then did a couple upgrades.

3. Just FYI. Telling clannies to pin the others while they sleep to avoid getting stripped..... :lol:

4. So you pretty much stripped yourself

5. I personally respect sir hayden,that man has helped me in my kaw career. He has always been very respectful towards me. I have nothing but respect for him..not getting into the politics, just telling from my own experiance

6. That's not me  

7. [​IMG]
    You mad bro?

8. That's a good dance move

9. Isn't it?
    Btw I think op will miss that 3 bil ;)

10. Mate. I have more than 3 bill in allies :lol:

11. @op ouch I know that must hurt three bil is a lot:-\

12. 

13. Luckstar is a cool name⭐

14. 3 bill?! Try 3trill

15. *FaceSlug*
    *DeadSlug*

16. Support ISS

17. Belle should you be happy ISS stepped in on FF? Cuz ur whole thing was to have a 1v1 with Black Hand. It turned into a 2v1 didn't it? Black Hand fighting 2 clans instead of one.

So I believe thanks are in order for ISS stepping in and saving your precious 1v1 osw LR vs BH.

But instead ur bleeding all over this thread for some reason. I don't get it. If anything this only helps out your cause.

18. 3bill really?
    I make more than that in a day :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.