I Quit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SAWFT, Oct 20, 2016.

1. When I started this game 5 years ago on a different account I didn't think I would last this long. At the start I only really played to meet and talk to new people, however after a couple of months I realised that this was a fun addicting game and my opinion has not changed.

My first clan i joined was assassins of the stone age then I finally got to join the main clan assassins destiny these really got me into this game and some of my best times happened there. I met a geezer called BD5 and he was such a cool dude who I'll always remember also I met a geezer called Lord_King who helped me tons with growing and stuff thank you to everyone from that clan.

After the clans disbanded after a failed merge attempt I made a clan and I met loads of great friends from it we may of had our moments but we felt like such a close family however after a tragic event I decided to close the clan and move on to new pastures.

This was were my mercing career began I started of at rpl and they were great with me helping me meet new people and been amazing in general, however I saw a new merc clan been made called Mercaholics and it was the best desicion I made joining them we were a really good clan and when we died it was horrible that's where my kaw career dried up.

I then found a clan called Eb Islands and very quickly I fit in and got on with everyone but during my time I argued with everyone and done some stupid things and ended up getting kicked and banned. Britlover was like a mum to me helping me with all of my problems I'll always appreciate what she done for me I just regret the way things finished.

I did do a lot of warring and stuff but the less said about it the better lel.

Thank you everyone who has been here for me but I feel like my time has come to an end.

Oh and thank you scoobylover and zeehm for been amazing owners

2. See u tomorrow then

3. See ya tomorrow buddy

4. Good riddance

5. Bye!

And just to let you know, I've got you beat with 7 years.

6. Sometimes I feel that way. Then I ask myself, "What could I have done with those 5 years?"

I then realize how much more I could've done and continue playing because it's too late now!

7. See you tomorrow bud.

8. I was the owner of Assassins destiny lol

9. I always like how people can claim they played for x amount of time, but lost their account. Have people not realized that doesn't happen that much?

10. My old account was called 94_Flump_49

11. Ok. My old account was Chongo_Hombre.

You can claim anything you want, i will still doubt you.

12. Well um sometimes cuz i lost meh acc wiv 5yr den got et back soooo

13. And Chongo is still around lel. Elvis_Hombre

14. I didn't know quitting meant currently chatting in WC

15. You may have heard of me....I was laoda. And ijackson before that ...

16. Didnt drop build....nobody cares ....see u in a week

17. lol I know chongo and his minions. :lol: things happen.. devs reset my account and never got it back because it "wasn't an active account in our system" because they had reset it a few weeks prior.

18. Best of luck in life. Hope you get what you want out of life.
    Always a shame to see another player leave, but also nice to see people get on with their lives.

To those saying drop build.
    His stats serve a purpose to his owner.
    Why do you want people to lose out on what they brought for no reason ?
    Statless allies serve little purpose.

Lost accounts. Hell I've dropped a few over the years. No devs didn't give em back after mochi shut down. Who cares. Life goes on.