I moved to samsung

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lIlSIlIPlIlPREZZIlIQlIlRIlI, Jan 20, 2016.

1. ? ..so you're paying "as you go"? (lolol) they usually sell you the phone cheap as hell when you buy a service plan (if you have good credit lol) 

2. And Prime wins the internet. 

3. only poor people pay with cash (lol)...

..or use android phones 

Sent from my iPhone (lol)

4. Anywhere in Europe you get better deals on Pay as you Go then on contract. For example here in UK i pay £20/months for unlimited everything (calls/text/internet). There's no similar contract. There's no provider who offer unlimited internet on contract. A contract with unlimited calls, text and 5-6Gb internet cost over £55/month. So yeah... I rather to pay £550 upfront (btw I do have an iPhone 6S) and take advantage of better deals on Pay as you Go. Not to mention the freedom to switch the carrier anytime i want.

5. I understand... Only a poor one can afford to pay $750 as OP paid. Rich people spread their costs for 2 years... That logic... I should go back to Netherlands. Being high my help me to understand your logic.

6. You dont understand how contracts work at least in fhe USA. When you get a contract you are locked in and have to pay off the phone over the course of the time 6 months -2 years your contract choice. When you pay up front you have no contract and the phone is yours free to do what you like with right then and there.

7. Sounds like you got the cricket of the uk.

8. I feel the poor people phone struggle hard.*Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone* :D

9. Never knew wealth would be decided on the type of phone one has to use.

10. im using an iPhone 6s and I still think android is better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. yeah only stupid people enter a 10k contract so they think they are getting a good deal on a phone.

Ill never get an iphone again, they are junk

12. Where have you been for around the past 7 years then?

13. Lol android app is like green diarrhea garbage

14. This is funny, people think iDevices are better than android smartphones.

lel

15. Not yet. But Apple finally started to learn. Night Shift from iOS 9.3 really improved the quality of my sleep and FINALLY a fast way to switch WiFi networks (took them only 7 years lol) but available only for iPhone 6S and 6S plus.

16. I've been around. I thought wealth was based on diversified portfolios, income, etc. Nevertheless I'll get back on topic.

I think Android is better than iDevice for a few reasons. Memory is upgradable on most phones running the Android OS and the devices themselves are more customizable out of the box than Apples which is quite nice if you like tinkering with your device. iDevices are best suited for the older generation in my opinion because it has an easy to use interface and everything is just simpler.

17. Ahhhh, sucks for you. I am grandfathered into old phone plan, and get to upgrade my phone for $1 every 2 yrs. 13 months ago ug to iPhone 5. 11 months from now will be getting the latest and greatest new iPhone out.

18. I have an iPhone and an iPad mini. I love Idevice .

19. #VoteNood2k16 Damn I thought moonface worked and then it didn't

20. Really? I actually find iPhone a lot "cleaner" haha