I love the new event changes

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by 810, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Especially for the increase of bars towards the newbies, it is a fantastic thing! Devs really have to push new players towards the mid tier gameplay, in order for them to stick around.

One thread on this forum about increasing the cap for money earned through volleys is a fantastic idea as well, as it reduces the frustration of the volleyers. 1mil is an insignificant amount to most of us at this point, and when you have to volley from 10k it's not exactly the most rewarding thing to do.

You volley someone for 5mins when ten attacks will earn you back the same amount of a new player price.

Devs also did a great job with the ASW, because it lead people to cheer for the big guys and I felt like it increases the friendliness of the community as a whole. You gave people a reason through the betting system that is also fun for all players and this is what your main goal should really be focusing towards. Giving people the reason to stick to this game, because it is definitely a social one.

2. I hope this is a color

EDIT: It is not a color.

3. 69 is a better number

4. Color?

5. The change in a silver bar pay outs is a good way to try and help new players grow a little quicker. Unfortunately the tutorial sucks so they probably don't even know how to participate in an event or play the game in general...which sorta makes the increase pointless for them.

We need a new tutorial. Or at the least, they need to be walked through the tutorial made by Titan_God. It is excellent and should give the players a better understanding of how they can efficiently use the gold and how they can earn more during events. And what other aspects of the game are available like PVP.