i just got on and looked on clan events :/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirtrider98, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Some one give me a kegitreason how this is spam...

2. This isn't spam you morons. The thread just has no substance.

3. Legit reason

4. It is sad. No wars no upcoming wars. There's lots of bad asses on here picking on the OP. It's a valid point. Maybe some of you should man up an hit something that hits back.

5. Someone understands 

6. If you would have made your thread like this.

"Today I was browsing around the clan tab and I noticed "clan events". Now I've clicked it before and I noticed that it usually had plenty of wars, numerous pages of wars. What I had seen was more disappointing than anything, 3 wars :p. What do you think is the recent fall of system wars is?

T5 perhaps, EBs have become too addicting, what's your opinion forums? Also, do you think that with this newly proposed war update, system wars will rage across KaW?"

Instead, you posted complete ****.

7. Awe come on IGCB. There have been worse threads. Hell I've made worse threads! I was interesting to see the immense number (3) wars. It got me to thinking. Unless there is a glitch then system wars have completely died.

8. Fel, you know me, you know your threads sucked ;) this noob thinks he's a forum miracle worker.

9. It's a legit concern. But it's also something that the op can fix himself. Make a clan and have wars. Or talk to his owner and start some wars.

I'm sure they could find opponents if they looked.

10. I agree, ps carebear I was just ragin, I'm no noob

11. I'm sorry, you're right.

You're a stupid noob.

12. 

13. I'll pretend this was a well written thread, like the example earlier.

Let's have a moment of silence for Kingdoms at War.... :cry:

14. I agree., but I think the new war system will help alot

15. How so? You've posted no reasons why.

Again, your post COULD have been something like this.

"I believe this update will help bring back system wars. They moved Regen to 25% from 50, they included a "prestige" worth actually having. The 30% clan leave will make people actually have somewhat of a clan, not as many merc'. Although there are many for reasons, I feel these are the most important."

L2Post.

16. Thank you once again o_O