I Humbly Beg for a CF from the Great Apoc Alliance

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not the original, though I'm intrigued to know the who. lmao, would be epic funny an or Sad. lmao all dependent imo on the Op identity.

2. Unless your name is inferno you keep the same rewards/badges on reset. You have none of these you are simply a statless alt, we all have them but if your going to trash talk do it with a acc that can be hit keep it alive at least.

3. I'm not trying to be funny. I am just trying to stop my newsfeed from being filled to the max every two seconds with constant APoc incoming.

4. Look at apoc once again begging for a cf . Not happening ... And thier role playing continues

5. Role playing? Are you referring to all the Dirty Larry's there are in Fury?

I know this is hard to accept my Fury clanmates, but I have to run. Be wise and run with me.

6. This is apoc member, no offense to the alliance. But the chubby I know love Inc an doesn't much matter from who, either way Respect to both sides for still fighting.

7. sorry but I am a broken noob now. what can I say? Apoc is too strong.

8. I doubt you're getting anything in your newsfeed with the size of that account.

9. Yes and he will be forum banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.