I HEARD!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pee_0n_Me, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP is nothing more then a tiny stat account with a loud mouth. Your opinion means zilch. Do enjoy your few moments in the spot light though 

2. A very dull light that is.

3. why is this not locked

4. I"ll shine thine light apon thy mods and noob players of thine kaw!

5. Whoever would hit Legendary probably would like to be pinned by a big ass hansel all day.... But anyway. Only the butthurt players of KaW that violate the rules and are too stubborn to know it try whoop a mod's ass. Like I said, they'd probably get pinned all day long.

6. OP is right. The mods got their asses handed to them on a platter till they ran crying like babies to devs who had to step in to stop them from being humiliated any further.

7. That guy should look at your main, then post it, OP.

8. Forums have gone to ****. Why is this still up?

9. one must not ask why but merely how. Enjoy your time off!

10. And why are you still here?

11. He is here for exactly the same reason you are here.

12. It's a………… Free App!

13. I'm not here to boast my ignorance. Can't be the same reason.

14. Thou shalt not argue with Op Arkane! Op speaks the truth of the Mod's ass woopin. Dont annoy our mains big guy

15. Not quite. KaW has in-game items up for purchase and also has a ToU. It's not free in the ways you may imply.

16. From hence where thy downloads app is free. From thine hollow of travel is thine own choice. 

17. What are your mains going to do to me? I still remain here to keep in touch with the friends I have made over the course of the years I've been here. The fake gold I have means nothing to me, if that's what your mains can take away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.