I DEMAND COMPENSATION

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlII_x_BlackHandDicty_x_IIlI, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Makes me laugh that this happens every promo and still you idiots spend money, then complain when the inevitable happens, when will you learn???? Lol

3. You can't demand, lol. You have no rights to your account, it is stated in the tou that the accounts are owned by the developers. You can ask for compensation, but that's it

4. Cuz you know, devs are supposed to make up imaginary numbers to base their findings on so they can implement any/all necessary changes on day one, rather than 2-3 days worth of actual numbers.

5. I reckon the time you spend on this forum could be better spent looking for a job, or a better job, and then thinking about NOT spending money on events.

6. What's the old saying? Hindsight is 20/20? This applies to any business. One cannot predict the future. I would have never Have bought my 3T HF land if I knew the devs were going to give away free land tokens in 6 months. Same applies here. I had learnt my lesson. Last time I didn't xstal in the shards at first but went nuts the last 3 days. Using the same strategy this time. A fool and his money are soon parted.

7. Lol.
    Funny how some people can't read the OP.

8. Funny how you refunds

9. Refund what?

10. Aye that makes all the sense in the world....

11. In all fairness, the developers should outline at the start of the competition that there is a possibility that they may change the rules of the competition once it's begun, allowing players to make informed decisions on whether or not they wish to spend real dollars.

I'm quite sure that anyone who has spent money to enter into a competition that has rules outlined at the beginning would be entitled to be frustrated and feel cheated if the rules are changed once the competition has begun, as is the case here.

It appears here that once ata saw the amount the small builds were spending, they changed the rules so to maximise profits by making it more attractive for the larger and majority of players to spend the same way.

12. When will noobs realize that spending money on a game where the developers put that money ahead of the needs of their customers is foolish.
    If you got the cash to spend and get a kick out of it great. But no crying about losing all benefits of spending that cash a few days later. The devs don't give a flying rats ass. They even changed the ToU to pretty much spell out that you own nothing in KaW including your account (and therefore the xtals you bought)

That said. 45 days to hit up PayPal (and most credit cards linked to iTunes) for a chargeback/refund citing "goods provided not what was ordered"

13. Devs won't compensate unfortunately. I take it you've emailed them so they don't care really.

14. Bumping your own thread is way cool bruh....

This needs a /lock

15. Beep beep I am a jeep, and shut up

16. But...

Ohana means family.
    Family means nobody gets left behind...

Or forgotten.

17. Welcome to the club lol