I DEMAND COMPENSATION

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlII_x_BlackHandDicty_x_IIlI, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Nice counter-argument buddy ;)

2. Glad you agree

3. woifie the wally youll have to go threw me 1st to get to baxtaa.your not wrong bax that comment that you sayd to him about the hamster ... bingo thats wolfie exactly.

4. I support too I was in top 100 and fell out after this stupid update

5. How about no?

6. At least someone gets it :)

7. So it's the devs fault you blew your wad too early and now you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs wondering why she ain't pleased?

Mechs in almost every. Single. Event. Have been nerfed or slightly changed midway through or closer to the end. It's no ones fault but your own that for some crazy ass reason you thought this one would be different. Stop blaming everyone else for your short comings.

Btw how is it SkinnyMinny has no trouble keeping up still? She herself even stated that she too is receiving more drops per hit than she was before. Maybe try hitting bigger players instead of the noobs you've been hitting and you won't have any issues at all.

8. Why don't you post with a main and I'll be more than happy to hit it :) also it's not my fault NA doesn't drop that well 

9. Any excuse for xtals, is good enough for me! Support!!!!!

10. Excuse...?
    Na buddeh.

11. OP whether you're right or wrong it's a lost cause.

12. What went on during season 4 means you will never receive compensation.. Shut up 

13. There is 0 point to this thread

14. There are 2 points. The starting point, and the end point.

15. And the failed point

So that makes 3

16. But I would gguess they aren't referring to the first 5 minutes of it either.

17. This update was implemented 3 days into a 13 day event.
    3/13ths of the event had passed.
    Let's say the average film length is 2 hours (120 minutes).
    3/13th of 120 mins = ~ 25-30 mins.
    So yeah, that's kinda a portion into the film.

18. Ok so your a quarter of the way through the film