i declare war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxKingAwesomexX (01), Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The good part about being small is you can farm all the noobs.

2. A wild n00b appears

I ain't wasting my Pokemon on this dude...

3. NOOBÉMON!

Gonna farm em' all!

4. I can't even spare a quick attack for OP.

5. Noobemon, thats a good one 

6. Mods are a lil ___ Cuz they abuse thier power, And don't silience those who actually dersve it. but u won't beagle to hit mods they will just hit u cuz thier like that.

7. Shepard, moderators don't abuse there powers?
    Only those that has noob rage at the end that silences everyone like for someone like AKA yarmes?
    He silenced the entire IG clan and other clans along with all the moderators? Now that's abusing there powers, for other moderators they don't they just unfold the rules and silence those that breaks them.

8. Dumb thread

9. Or maybe you should read the ToU that you agreed to and they uphold. If you genuinly believe a mod is abusing their power email support (support@athinkingape.com) with a reasonable, well thought out argument. Chances are you either deserved a silence (99.1% of the time) or it was an accident (0.9%) (warning, these numbers were made up on the spot to make you feel better. Objects in mirror may be better at moderating than they appear)

10. Kill them all. Leave none alive

11. You probably deserved your silence

12. I laugh at you.

13. Erm. I'll take the blame. Bring it on tough guy.

If you feel you were falsely silenced, please email support@athinkingape.com

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.