I DECLARE WAR ON WARS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *EB_Fairy_Who-Cannot-Take-A-Hit (01), Dec 24, 2012.

1. Silly noob you going to declare war on your own family i see a kick farm in your future

2. this one took me seriously too :lol: :lol:

3. Lmao pyro does have a big mouth though 

4. Um not done mate I still got 1.7 mil...

5. Lolz why cant ppl Put /Sarcasm lolz

6. i'll get to it, i just unloaded on isun

7. Doesnt everyone just love alts 

8. He's an alt?! Ooh I wanna see main!! He might pay better!!!

9. im a main, i got farmed by apheriun and he made me change my name to eb-fairy, and i also wrote an apology to him http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=124664

10. [​IMG]
    I declare a pillow fight to end all pillow fights!!!!

11. @fairy even im not that stupid ur an alt lol

@ ash id like to see that fight

12. whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111whoever thAT IS STOP STEALING FROM ME. I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

13. Considers that as spam

14. What's wrong can't take your own medicine?!  thought you had me in pin..