I declare war on iG.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *nathan915_ (01), Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. United noor at the least has members in there clan

How about you start from there

2. I'm neutral, but how many of you are for iG because you are scared of it, and how many are for iG because you truly admire them or whatever?

3. But they don't have many, some will join to help out in war

4. No, this is a war game after all.

But just so you know, your not going to win. Your better off growing and having fun, then learning to fight like a big boy. Your kaw life will be much better than focusing uselessly on one clan that you only hate because everyone else does.

5. IG suport

6. Because you are scared of them?

7. Most are that's why they troll I'm not scared I'll FIGHT

8. Like I said, I'm neutral.

9. Because your scared my "main" might be bigger than you and iG will farm smart

10. I guess this is going to be ig_slave2. He should of read yesterday's noobs thread about this same thing and what happened 15-20 mins later. *Sigh*

11. Stop bumping this useless thread. Those who have declared war on iG is their choice. It is a war game, and a good war is coming out of the 7 or so clans who are in osw with iG. iG is not weak right now but weaker yes. Making so many threads about it is useless. Just hit them. And there is no winning or losing its doing what this game was meant to be. A war game. So why not battle them . Just dont let it be about u getting farmed , do it because u want a good war . And do us all a favor and at least learn how to fight.

12. I know how to fight

13. forum ban evidence thread

Ugh. You are threatening iG with an alt

Please make this thread again with your main

Happy KaWing
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.