I DECLARE OSW ON TIMDAFREAK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RagnaR-, Aug 6, 2016.

1. It better be a very small poem. Lord knows midgets don't posses the height to make it longer

2. poem soon or nah? :lol:

3. I remember when I was a noob

4. does he have a quadrillion?

5. So far I been getting a lot of noob tears, I farmed and farmed......I need to open a vegetable stand already I am farming so much.....I am king I am the man

6. When DaFreaK visits the Virgin Islands..... There called the island.

DaFreaK became a 5 time Olympic gold medalist in pole vaulting using only his you know what.

DaFreaK only uses live rattlesnakes as condoms.

TiMMy doesn't make love, making love has TiMMy

These are pretty high standards to try and compete with just saying

8. While ur driving i will be smashing ur acct lol i ride midgets im dead!!

9. Spoken like the master he is. KAW needs more of this. Good luck to both.

10. 1 day in and sadly my greatest had almost destroyed all of kaw....the devs emailed me to stop being so awesome before their servers break.....Ventress lets meet in the middle I will make you a poem and accept your cf that are wishing to get.

I am sexy, I am smooth, you are hot but I still look better than you. I sell my farts because that's how I do, my gas is like premium perfume for normal people like you. I am the greatest, like damn so freaking awesome.....I look in two mirrors and have myself the greatest threesome. Kaw is my game, it gives me great online fame, but even in real life my awesomeness is strong to even try to tame. So I accept your cf and give you this super poem, next time we meet maybe we can have some drinks in my super home.

11. 

12. Paige wins 

13. How's tim taste fanboy?

14. Supporting Lezztress on this one. :D

15. Weeeee wooooo weeeeee wooooo weeeee wooooo weeeeee wooooo weeeee wooooo Weeeee wooooo

16. Ty seems jealous of Tim

17. Support me or else.