I DARE YOU DEV

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Surgery, Oct 24, 2015.

1. I think saber is totally right... These people are trying to drive ATA bankrupt. If ATA goes bankrupt it will kill the game more then ATA making money

2. I support this entirely. Tho I am a small player and i wont pay for anything ATM i still recognize the fact that wanting handouts is a stupid thing to want.

3. After reading this I realised...
    1. ATA is a business
    And of course it must make money. But at the same time it does care about its consumers. Afterall, 2.5k isnt that hard to achieve and ATA gives non paying customers a relatively fair playing field. But of course P2W players will always get better rewards. It how all games work.

But I feel that ATA must work on certain aspects such as war and more frequent interaction with its players

4. He is right though. The reason kaw has lasted 6 years isn't because devs made an amazing game. It's around this long because the playerbase made kaw an amazing game.

The kawmmunity should have been awarded at the very least a free seal each for those who logged on that day. Maybe even a reward other than mere % boost for each time you gain a year on kaw. Something should have been given out other than garbage.

Is ATAs gratitude for us really only measured out to a discount on seals, 20 fireworks, and a crystal? Lol. If so we really are just scum to them. Like bloody hell run a cool day event at least. Come on world chat and spend all day chatting up with the kawmmunity.

Even if it isn't just giving back to the kawmmunity with items, give back with something free… gratitude. Bring the whole kawmmunity (including yourselves ATA) together for one day of the year for simple fun.

5. Certain people on this thread have very brown noses nice thread op devs dont care about anyone on this thread except the green guy and even he\she doesn't spend enough to be relevant see you soon op.

6. Do Yount understand how much money it takes to keep a game up and running? There is a whole team of people that have salaries. Not to mention the time and money it take to maintain servers. A company's goal is to make money. You think that electric companies will just give you free electricity because it's their anniversary? Damn stop being a dumb kid and grow up.

7. You're lucky this game doesn't have ads in it. To keep a free online game up and running there has to be in app purchases otherwise the company can't afford to support the game.

8. They gave us an inch we took a mile

9. All amusing and true points by all. Dev supporters and those claiming greedy devs.

The truth is the game does cost money to maintain. Players spending money does support development and maintaining current maintenance cost.

What kaw is is a text game skinned with limited future expandability.

What posting ideas an such can help expand this game to its limits. Spending will help devs take what they have learned from gaw/kaw/fc and eventually create something new with fresh coding.

It is nice we are not plagued with ads.

For those of us who are old enough to remember DOS Dialup BBS games?

Legend Of The Red Dragon(LORD)
    Tradewars (highly expandable no gfx)

Designing New "features" to plug into a game that wasn't intended to be modular is not easy as it may create conflicts in existing codework.

But kaw does need to have cross platform stability (and it doesn't) each os has pros n cons to the "experience"

If I play on android n move to web or ios the experience should be balanced & the same. Visually sure it can be prettier.

Devs need to police their mods more than they have. So those bad mods who abuse the "honor" of accepting a role to help do so properly. We all know there are some very rotten apples that make all mods and ATA look bad.

The core problem with this tap tap game is its popularity has exceeded its ability to expand without a complete rewrite of the base game concept; which would likely break the current game and all user accounts would need to be reset as New game play mechanics.

Players who have spent a lot of time and/or money would rightly flip out at having to start at ground zero.

We simply have to live what this game is and not whine about what it is not.

10. And lastly, that nobody makes you spend anything.[/quote]
    Support. Devs already give us free things. If want to be in LB of events, buy . There is no things free. If KaW is free, then the developers will live in the office. You think its free to rent office? Electric bills?[/quote]

I think saber is totally right... These people are trying to drive ATA bankrupt. If ATA goes bankrupt it will kill the game more then ATA making money[/quote]

I hope your joking about bankruptcy lol

I remember running into a couple who stated something like $500/week for 4 weeks to be on the leader board. And yes they had alts.

But at the end of the day we choose where to spend our money. Lets be thankful that Kaw is not Haypi; Haypi does require real cash to advance your cities and the clan system completely sucks 1 owner n 3 admins only.

The only thing Haypi has that kaw doesn't is that you can do real damage to a person's build by taking over a players sub cities

Here the most I can do is prevent you from growing bigger while slowing my growth as well

11. What's a haypi?

12. People don't realize, that when devs give everyone a xstal, that's a huge payout by them. $1 = 1 xstal. 1 × 100,000 players = $100,000 payout.

1 seal = $6. $6 × 100,000 players = $600,000 payout.. now think about that for a sec from a business standpoint.

13. If your on android it's in the ap store (not sure if made for apple)

Basically it's a game where you build 4 cities your main city cannot be taken from you from several attacks(need other players to coordinate "stealing" a city)

You can build 3 soldier types that cost resources to build n crops to keep(hourly cost)

You require special coins to speed up leveling buildings or making troops. Once your building reaches a certain level requires coins to level up from there.

Special coins can be obtained free but very rarely it's more buy. Cities can Wrap on the map yo reduce troop travel time to target city but you guessed it it costs coins

14. It's not as big as you might think. What they are practicing is trying keep players interested by giving you a premium item to encourage players (pr)

Yes folks need to stop whining about "how little" devs give them.

However they do need an in game way to earn nobility, outside of quests.

Ppl would likely still whine but give ppl 1 nobility a day for login with bonus nobility awarded on players university date (say random amount like a chest opening where you could get xtals, nobility, crux, seal, horn)

Just a thought anyway

Also regardless of platform you should get the 5 free speakers a day

15. Really whining about isn't going to change anything. If you are bored there are plenty of players of all sizes to fight. Change your gaming experiences by killing the noobs

Make it battle list hits everyday

16. I am sure he wasn't referring to you directly! Lol

17. Ah I see so like game of war or clash of kings sort of thing?

18. agreed. giving free seals to everyone isn't as easy as everyone thinks it is

19. Possibly haven't tried clash of clans or game of war yet.

Haypi is a lot older then those 2

1 reward for completing a task was to make a new character on a different server. Once a server starts to die out they merge with another dying server