I challange SwaNo to a 1v1 war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TechN9neTheCult, Jun 26, 2012.

1. What's the name of your main?

2. and when have wars ever been fair summer wars sure as heck arnt fair most osw arnt fair what time in KaW have u seen a perfectly even war

3. Is your mains name ********? I think so

4. But your calling him out on forums for a 1 vs 1 war, not a clan war. Big difference there.

5. His mains name is on my wall fell free to hit him. If he is your main he's 1m more then me in stats.

6. And with your its fair logic, I guess its fair if I war you since your spy stats are bigger than mine.

7. Fair logic ill use my other alt

8. Kinda annoying...argument within a thread that doesn't involve the person OP is trying "war"...pointless thread...thread about be locked...

If you want "war" deal it between you and your opposing not here involving others in your situation.

9. But then that would make me look bad cause Im bigger than your alt in both stats.

Its only fair when someone is bigger in one stat but not the other, no matters how much bigger they are.

10. i didnt involve them they involved theirselves

11. ^ so you expected noone to comment on this?

12. You involved "them" for posting a thread. 

13. And its funny you deleted all of swaNos comments now

14. Im not saying i didnt expect it its just they didnt have to be the ones to post

15. Because his Bf want a Cf

16. Hero just shut it, this thread is stupid, you knew others would comment your just getting us to hate you.

17. Dang, the comments I missed out on posting because I was busy.

I will say, not another one of these threads..