I Call You Out Smacku

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Alex.

Alex.

Alex.

No, just no.

A strip is supposed to take money. You lose money after all.

It is not to waste billions to hope he doesn't just upgrade, a true bank so that he won't have MP.

Honestly. If you think that wasting billions so he can just bank it better then you can is not a successful strip.

By your definition, if I hired his allies one by one wasting hundreds of billions until he just upgrades is successful.

2. :lol: :lol:

One - Took me a second, but I see what you did there. :lol:

Nice Pinky. 

3. Umm read mine and his posts that will explain better

4. Obviously if it's a high number you don't want them to wake up but I've been referring to ops case where he had around 11 bill just enough for max plunder where even a few bill lose will make his plunder go down noticeably And he only truly banked 1 bill a successful strip even if he woke up with 7 bill

5. Zerg sucks D  and this thread is pretty unnecessary. You could have just said: "hey I'd like a few pats on the back for playing the game correctly!" Or maybe just ask some people for backup as this clearly will escalate into friends jumping in because stupid crap like this always goes there, and you wanted to incite some public support as a crutch in case you look like an idiot for basically declaring an upcoming victory on forums and then finding yourself in a losing situation.

6. Alex, 5 -8 bil is enough for MP I believe if that.

In any case, you obviously don't want allies in a OSW if it's only for MP. You want it banked. Upgrading is a bank.

7. smacku isnt even fun, i joked and told him to make an apology and of course he did :lol:

9. LOL dude ur so pathetic if all the attempts are failed why do you give a crap?

10. Wish I could hit op so bad

11. me to lets all hit op, LR needs targets

12. What about hitting op

I wanna join

13. I'd hit that bastard too but I think he knows people in my clan :roll:

14. Zerg is a cool clan.

15. Yeah well I didn't have a quarrel with Zerg until they started hitting me but that's ok smacku isn't in a clan anymore

16. Camo's a good guy, I support himWe been with each other through the rough and smooth

17. Thx you Guys

18. Ah... Another good fight. And I'll need some popcorn with that.