I Call You Out Smacku

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 18, 2012.

1. No it's still not a successful strip. He would still have most of his money, which then he would buy back allies once war was over or whatever.

2. Camp, nobody cares who you call out except for your clan and the opposing force. There is no reason to make a thread about something do useless. -.-

3. It IS a successful strip. It isn't a FULL strip, but you can't argue that it wasn't successful (well you can, but anyone reading who has a brain will probably lose respect for you).

OmegaLSA

4. Well in op he said he spent most of his money on his build and some on bronze bars so it must have been a successful strip

5. Just hit back take em on alone best way to get good at war

6. It was a successfull strip it was just crap basically

7. Builds still add to plunder

8. If he has the money to buy back most of his allies and start back where he left off, then it is not a strip. He didnt lose anything.

9. Well guys they volleyed my allies up to 30 bill on one of them so I can't buy him back but I did upgrade which u can't take from me ;)

10. Definition of strip-to make bare or clear.

11. His Max plunder looks pretty bare to me

12. Honestly? So in an OSW, if I hire say a Hansels ally that they use only for MP and hit once, is that seriously a successful strip? Especially if they catch it and just upgrade...

13. no , a fail srtip is a failure..get over it,, plz LSA or whoever is doing these strips of LR member..plz do my allies next

14. It's kinda nice when that happens I upgrade then farm their *** then unbanked my pots that I just keep for the purpose of strip recovery and I only stock **** allies

15. Hansel only need attack stat allys so they can attack high stats players, steals stay same i think.

16. My helpful forum tip for the day.
    When one leaves a comment on a thread, the first thing that comes up is the name of who the comment was by.

Just saying. 

Bob

17. If they money is placed somewhere else other than ally's then yes it's somewhat successful a Hansle without ally's makes his attacks crap even on Ebs making his income suppressed making harder for him to upgrade in war or replace pots he's lot

18. Why only when I leave a comment barbie 

19. Tyy JBB I did forget to add my name lol

Pinky