I Call You Out Smacku

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Posting wall works better than a Thread. Some people never even check forums

2. I'll join in give me some names camo. Smack has no literally no pots

3. Full support camo

4. Your right turtle I'm just trolling for some attention here. Was hoping for a few pats on the back, but oh well everyone hates me  get real dude.

5. You have a strong clan to call in, he won't accept the 1v1 then ask for back up to. If he didn't accept it then he won't accept it now, no need for a pointless thread.

6. Camotard. Explain to me how that was a fail strip? You can pull all the lies out of your ass that you want.. but when it comes down to it you had 11 bil or whatever it was (Not sure, it was Trav who ran the strip not I) and now you are naked.

Now I'm not an expert at stripping but... from max plunder to 0 plunder... Pretty confident that is not a fail strip.

Welcome to war buddy, we'll teach you a couple of things. If you have any questions about game mechanics feel free to ask me, dispite war, I can help you leave the "Noob" category.

OmegaLSA

7. Why is the question of "what is fair" always brought up in this game?

It is a war game.

8. @omega..*facepalm* thats all

9. I've seen this smacku guy somewhere before...oh yeah. He's on my wall 

10. @Omega So say I buy all of redstar's allies, I could then say I have stripped redstar right?

11. If he stays naked then yup you striped him :D

12. Farmer, that is not the same at all.

13. arkst, i play naked all the time...its the best way to catch a breeze but dont mean i was stripped ;)

14. If he dumps it all somewhere else and isn't max plunder or have any ally bonus afterwards then HELL YES. But Red would make you his ... girlfriend..

OmegaLSA

15. A strip is completely taking all the gold of the target allies and there gold out

16. Pinky, I don't care about your bare ass playing style....

17. If they have to bank in pots and bronze bars they lose a % of the gold