Hybrids Vs. Ps/Ps1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Yes. It was a forge lvl 1 to be exact. Dead center top row, as I have my stable.

Plus most refer PS1 to a build with a T1 attack building and a hansel as a build with <25% T4+ attack building

2. It was level one on Hansel? I seem to remember his troop stat as 7200/4800, though admittedly, my memory is crap.. 

3. I only met him once when he explained the build to me. At the time it was lvl 1 and I never saw it go up

4. Troll mentioned "Battle Hansels" in the second reply. That's a new term for me. What is a battle hansel?

5. take a look at -Rorin-

6. Hansel with a large amount of towers and attack buildings on the HF lands.

These builds can have stats as big as 10.8/10.8 atk stats and still have hansel mechanics.

7. They can have up to 18 HF attack buildings and fall under hansel still

8. Battle Hansels sound impressive. Thanks for the replies.

9. D-O-D-G-E-M in silver is an example of battle han or tank han. I say ps1 because when i make a list of 15 warriors i indicat on there name if i want them to be a ps or ps1 depends on the war type. Ps1 is a han.

I have hybrid mechanism because 25% of my non towered lands are spy att. The more towers u have the less spy att u need.

For han tank with high att. All you need is to have 75% of your non towered lands to be spy att.

Knowing builds and how they affect others is the key to being a successful wc.

The strength of ps and han in primal is the amount of gold they make on successful stls.

10. Depending on what is built on the other lands you can have more if no towers

11. Take that back i think its 18.5. So u are right

12. Personally I prefer the Unknown Ps1 oh wait wrong thread this isn't about cycling 

13. Ive never been able to.understand the mechanics i dont even know what i am... i just hit people

14. I'm no leak  I must have words with Infamous 

15. Not disputing the player's build, simply referring to the definition based on mechanics. And yeah, it was indeed a forge, level one.

Remember when we had no level four guilds until tier three came out? Good times.

16. Necrobump.

17. I have not done an EE in a while. And never a primal. Just curious if my build is worth warring any more. I am hybrid and have over 5 mil adt and 5 mil sdt. Any input is appreciated. Ty.

18. You would be good in a smaller roster.

19. He just lost 11 with mids of course