Hybrids Vs. Ps/Ps1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Stop with the 'EXPLOIT' garbage. Call it tactics.
    Exploit is using junk builds with LB.

2. What a great wc. Surprised no one has mentioned you as one of the greats in their thread. Also im sure everyone who wars loves ur wall posts

3. I say learn how to use your build and sko . Always sko. Any build can be killer at wars, if you know how to use it. Also static defenses help a lot .

4. More or less for hybrid^

5. LETS GO HYBRIDS

6. I think ps are effective in primals, cuz they get plunder from KOs. Sry if I'm wrong.

7. All spies are good. Us hybrids are Apperently "leaks" in wars so we just don't war unless we convert.

Go spies 

8. Noob @myname

9. Hybrids need adt sdt and 20 t in allies to be good in war

Me imma hansel and I can dominate with the correct wc that knows how to war with one

10. Ps1 is a pure spy with 1 attack build sorry if the question was pre-answered

11. Forgive a noob of he is wrong but you look like an almighty attack build or am I mistaken?

12. My Last war was Indy like 2 days ago I got 7ko wins an 6ko loses, all builds have there pros an cons. One must utilize the build that best fits there style of play to be quick to plunder bank then sko

13. So yes, it is a hansel. That's the most basic hansel definition.

14. War is 1st know your build next is follow orders and report properly. Reading cc n keeping it uncluttered is key. Wars r won by which clan outplunders the other. War is not who makes more or less plunder due to different roles n targeting. Clans win or lose not individuals.

15. Hybrid powa~

16. I thought the most basic hansel definition was anything over 75% spy buildings...

Edit: and i remember when the cool kids called "PS1" playstation 1

Or just a Tx drop hansel. (T sub x, not texas.)

17. No, though that's the widely accepted version today. The original hansel build was first used by Hansel, back in the days that every old vet on here constantly pines for. His build, was one Attack building, a forge I believe, and the rest spy buildings, guilds at the time. This would be copied as the hansel build, and modified and tweaked to this day.

18. You are mistaken, Cloud is a hybrid. And so am I.

19. ^^ the man knows his KaW history. Exactly right.