HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. I think you can get a nasal spray to slow them down OP.

2. 2 abyss bc builds can kill it, let alone 2 lbs. I wrote that two people can kill the EB on the very first post in this thread.

3. if they max xtal, they can do that 4x a day so just dont let them max xtal, dont let them join, idk.

4. So the longer term/ higher spending players that have big builds shouldn't be allowed to participate? I don't see how that would help anything.

Xtals and seals keep the game alive financially.
    If we take away value for seals and then say no xtals allowed where will the game go? Downward.

5. Actually come to think of it no support you lb and abyss noobs have the old lotl eb thingy.

6. That's another thing. There's not many family clans who can run those EBs with their own strength. Only makes the lack of loyalty problem worse.

7. Wow it took longer than I expected thought people would complain a month or 2 after last building upgrade. However they will probably make a new be when the next builds/lands this fall since debs like releasing it everyone 6 months (jk)

8. Actually it won't. Devs will come to a conclusion that since that hte isn't earning as much money as it did the will make a new eb or make hte harder. I can't imagine making hte harder since it still occupies mids and smells

9. Hate me all you want, but I think making another Premium EB with more realistic strength level is required, if they are not going to patch HTE. I think it should cost spenders less money with increased difficulty, and allow more to use Premium items.

10. Meh...make hte's special events only.
    A bonus earned upon completion of an eb.

11. That's all lb do anyway sit in hte clans so what's the problem

12. Eh, I have a very difficult time sympathizing with problems that the LBs face. I don't support this idea for various reasons. However that doesn't really matter since devs listen to you guys.

So congrats on potentially changing the game again I guess...