HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. With rampant Events n a shortened war season war has become an afterthought. All the EB Faeries r to blame n ATA will gladly make the money that it leads to keeping them satisfied.

Follow the money n who perpetuates it.
    Ops idea IMO is a step backwards.
    To champion a single EB is hardly needed.

2. "Harder EB"

L Mao how will you ever make it hard you literally spend $6 then zerg the repeat action button to make golds

3. All for the Support

4. I was in an HtE during S5 only cuz LotL was too long n conflicted with warring.

Otherwise 0 sympathy whatsoever about this so called plight of HtE clans.

NO SUPPORT ever n keep it status quo

5. Haters gonna hate 

6. My gf also wants it to last longer.

Wait...

Perhaps she wasn't talking about hte. 

7. Didn't read all comments however I do have a very simple solution to the hte issue. No need to make it longer, no need to decrease the price of seals, no need to be rid of & reinberse.

Thinking outside of the box here but consider rock people ebs. (Teir 4) I'm not sure which one it was but they put a damage cap on spies. Most hte clans say "No spies for attack builds" because they "lose gold" (Not sure as I'm a Hansel) put a damage cap on hte say 100-150 per hit period.

This stops massive builds from killing it to fast & allows xtals. Plus extending the eb for all. Win Win for all.

8. You have HTE stamp from Facebook for sealing yesterday. S5 ended Sunday

9. SUPPORT OP

I've stopped buying seals cause of this reason. I don't mind spending money but it just isn't worth it anymore. Spend more time waiting for the eb to load then to kill it. Make it 2x as long and I'll buy seals again.

10. The damage cap idea sounds reasonable.

How much is a giant atk build making first hit now on hte?

11. I know personally I do 250-300 damage a hit dpy wise. With a plunder cap I could unload w/o taking a chunk outta the bar.

12. Cella smashes out a whopping 450 per hit on hte.... 

13. Either way, with a damage cap you wouldn't make as much(and i know that lb would complain), but you would get alot more hits in.

Eh.. I really dont give a **** to be honest though...

14. Something needs to change?

All I hear are people getting bored of smacking ebs. Chase pointless promos for what? Banners and equip are all useless unless you war, which dev have tried to kill off.

Yup as I predicted 10 months ago, dev will drain your bank accounts dry than poof kaw goes bye bye.

I said 18 months but with the amount of idiots to shovel cash at ata guess that will streach out a bit longer

15. Dev, maybe you can consider HTE time change to the timing like Lignabelua of the Lowlands " Highly Extremely Difficult"️

16. Everything other than the bb event rewards are pointless.

The eq, it will be outdated by the time you get it to lvl10 (for most i assume) cause the events are cycling through again.

I really like the rewards from the first pvp event. Worked hard and did fairly decent. Already replaced...

17. Technically HTE was only a limited time event. You should be happy it lasted this long.

18. What did u leave out?
    Where am i now n do u read my entire post?

A lil suggestion for u...
    Comment on Ops thread i need no validation. My home clan was full u ninny.

19. 100% support! Add 2 to 3 bars and make some bars regen!! And i also hope that kaw will cut down on the prices as not many of us can afford to keep resealing. I know i know, you'll say if they can't afford, don't do hte! But if we don't, we will be left behind in stats and during events. If the Dev really cut down the prices of seal, it really show us that they do care about their customers/players. Hope the dev get to see this post..

20. Devs don't care about anything that makes them less money.

And making a bar that regen would be abused. You could let the bar regen and make a Crap ton off each HTE. Like way more worth than $6 lol.