HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. I completely support this, either add another phase or do something else. Add another phase that is scouts or something with no ending eb payout is my idea. The problem with my clan is every hte goes faster than the 15 minute prep period. Whenever I come on the hte hasn't even started yet!

2. All I'm thinking is that the sealer chooses rules. If that person wants to limit xstals, then they can. If they want to leave it open to kill, then oh well. HTE clans can also put restrictions on xstals, but that might drive away some people.

3. Devs,
    A lb is crying please support him in his rough time of wasting money on HTE.

4. Again. This is not a fix. When you got a clan with builds that are almost build complete, a single unload from over 20 of them is enough to finish the HTE in a few minutes.

Bottom line is that with the abyss buildings HTE is far too underpowered.

5. HTE should be removed as a regular eb and put back to its original format a monthly growth promo before it hurts KAW further.With it's predominant position in events n KAW's regular life it's driven away a lot of good ppl n has discouraged most.

6. perhaps dont put 20 lbs in one clan :p

7. Spreading the leaderboard players out decreases the time everyone's seal lasts and has the same effect of HTE not being as worth the $6 across the board.

Although I will say it's much more beneficial to smaller builds in my opinion. Spreading out lb players won't really change it because everyone is getting bigger. As someone said earlier with the introduction of abyss, HTE is no longer as beneficial to the community.

But devs will change nothing since we still buy the seals. lmao

8. I said this ages back. And personally, I will not join a hte clan that doesn't allow max crystals. There's no point to pay to stay if I can't at least max my profit while there

9. All I read was cry cry cry whine whine whine

10. Even this. I'm "paying" for my stay, I will do what I want with my build....

11. I totally agree with this! :D

Longer HTEs are needed, either damage capping bigger players, Making the bars bigger on the eb or the most simple way, cut the cost of seals! really ? 6$ for a 10min eb in the bigger clans.. Thats crazy... With the new abyss lands and upgrades you need to compensate for the extra damage we do. ;)

Side note, if your not hitting HTE and not spending money on this game then why complain on a thread about a eb that you dont even hit? :roll:

12. To be completely honest from what I've heard LOTL pays very similar to HTE and the next eb of that series is in the works (perhaps released soon?) This should pay more than HTE in theory so wait and see where this new eb goes. If it pays well then it will become a free HTE for bigs and then the devs will have to find a new money making eb.

13. Course its not a fix lol. Just a suggestion. But, I don't see the problem. Sure people don't like that HTE are wayyyy to short, but really? If you want it longer go in another HTE clan and stop complaining. Its just HTE, its not worth the crying.

14. Ban hte can't stand the eb 

15. What lotl pays is irrelevant since only 2 clans can actually do it. That said support to hte getting larger bars but i dont c devs greedy asses doing it.

16. No xtals for LB on hte?!?! Lmao. Those proposing this is just proposterous. 

17. or...

charge less nobs for HTE's ...

or....

make hte 3x the new haunt payout

but I agree!! something needs to change!!!

18. Erroneus....

LB HtE clans can do LotL but choose not to n ignore all EB's. So here we are discussing how short HtE is whilst ignoring long good paying EB's. I don't see players greedy asses being any better unless stepping out for BR n returning back to HtE. 2 sides to this coin.

19. If LOTL pays more and is free, then go do b2b LOTL and fill it with whining LB players. Then you can max xtal all you like without buying the seals. Once the revenue stream from the pay to play fanatics drops off because of this, action will of course follow.

20. LotL does not pay more but does pay well n ppl don't care for long eb's as was FOD in its day.
    Spoiled nowadays is the issue n better war formats would bring in more revenues n get away from KaW being EB dominated.

Offseason EE is used for EE renewal by many n 10-11mth waits for war r a problem.