HTE Temporarily Unavailable (9AM -12PM PST)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 31, 2015.

3. and you still did not fix you major issue with showing the correct plunder on each hit on pc, when you have gold and reg crux cast. Same thing that had me jumping up and down screaming how stupid you are months ago. Glad to see my negative feedback was justified, as you still cant figure out how to fix your game.

To think i alnost fealt bad about my last email to customer service, and now its just fact.

Morons

4. Why'd you bump this?

5. oh that was mor for kaw admin, but for everyone else:

last 50% hte promo with gold and regular crux cast, it shows on pc that i was making the same or less than a regular haunt.

I did not xtal as i was not going to waste extals when the payoit was not right.

Afterwords figured out at end payout was correct (4.5bil per hit) but no way to tell that during the hte.

I wanted my gold and reg crux returned after showing them ss of how thier game was acting, they were lookibg at all kinds of past payouts, which dont mean chit after i figured out the payout was correct. Just thier game dont show the right chit while your hitting.

I did not xtal as i fully intended so i completely wasted 2 crux as it took longer to figure out what was going on.

And now i see they just dont care to fix the stuff that clearly does not work (caugh ee wars) but on basic user level also.

Someday they should earn the money people spend on thier game and actually give a chit about the players