hte rotwb NOT FUNNY!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by sickdexlick, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Allow me to translate.

Dear fellow forumers,
    Do the devs really think through what they're selling? I was bored and poked around the app until I came across the EB Records section, and I looked at the times for paid EBs. We all know RotWB is worthless anyway but what struck me was the HTE records. Most of the top times were under 5 minutes and most of the clans that accomplished this only had around 20-30 members. I personally don't spend any money on this game but I feel the need to complain because I believe the devs are exploiting children as a source of income. You have a 9+ rating and censored WC but see this as acceptable. And if they're not in a youth program for selling cocaine at elementary schools, my guess is that the money comes from their parents. I don't buy and instead go for free nobility as it costs me nothing but I believe it is time for ATA to get some decent customer service instead of ripping off customers. It's sad that a spliff lasts longer than £10/$10/€10 does on KaW.

2. I understand this thread, but I don't understand the point of this thread O.O

3. You should be a proffesional translator.... How in the hell did you manage to decipher that

4. Thanks for the translation, I was completely lost as to what he was saying before this

5. He must be Welsh

6. Great translation - thanks. Wasted 92secs of my life trying to work out OP's point only to discover that the point is blindingly obvious.

7. If you are going to hit rotwb my advice is this.
    1 wait for 150% promo.
    2 borrow a clan and hit it with max possible plunder bonuses.
    B2b in a clan by yourself ( with alts or not ) under those conditions is the only way it's of value.

8. Sickdexlick indeed.