How'd you come up with your kaw name?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Megantron-, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I didn't get my name by humping groot's tree butt... That's for sure

2. My name is my name.

I don't know how I came up with it... Because I didn't!

3. i came up with mine after some.........problems, you see, this was the name i chose because of someone and i actually kept it after a bit cuz i liked it

4. Strawb3tty
    Then pretend to be strawb3rry's wife and make a huge fuss all over forums with

#GODLOVESGAYS

5. mines the make of the watch I own

6. I like annoying people.

7. Lmfao north don't be jealous. You were in my dream once. I think I killed you though

8. its what i tell the ladies to do every night! 

9. Me alone is as good as a pack of wolves (plus a similar name) and balto573 was taken...by me...and now a imposter has that name.

10. Au Devoir is French for good bye I surrender

11. Au Revoir ^

12. A spirit came to me and whispered in my ear.

13. I thought, Potato

14. Im a badboy. And i like terrorizing ****... so :D

15. Shrek came to me. Flying through endless realms of evil just to reach me. He then gave me the the donut of destiny.. which i ate. This donut created an aura which almost rendered me immobile, the aura slowly moved away from me as i gained my mobility back. Suddenly i woke up in my room. Shreks footprints were on the carpet.. i follow them, they led me downstairs into the kitchen and too the biscuit tin.. i opened the biscuit tin slowly, not knowing what to expect. It was empty. I sat at the table confused. Shrek must have left some clue behind. I open the draw which i also store biscuits when the tin is full. A small note was in it...

"Dear admirer, you must use the following as the password to the safe inside the evil realm stronghold where a corrupt shrek dwells. You must defeat him.
    Password: 1274 "

The following night i fall asleep and enter a strange dark place. I assume it was the realm of evil, i approach a large gate. A small screen asks for the password which i remember from shreks notes. As the gates open, in the distance i see the corrupt shrek, since i was dreaming i turned into a squirtle and charged at him. My shell slams into the corrupted shrek knocking him clean out. I defeated him. As begin to leave the realm i notice shreks corpse starting to evaporate.. leaving behind a faint message - "AV_ll-MiNT-ll_AV".

The following day i decide to use this useless message as my kaw name.

16. Honestly, I dont even remember my KaW name right now xD